A marvel located in the Cordillera de la Sal, in the middle of the Atacama desert, you will know the 7 hidden lagoons of Baltinache and the most crystalline waters, between rocky and sandy formations.
For conservation reasons, we can only swim in the first and last lagoon, so its spectacular beauty is preserved.
ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY
- FREE CANCELLATION ✓ Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a refund
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION ✓
- TOUR Half Day
- MAXIMUM ALTITUDE Approximately ↑ 2,400 meters above sea level
- DURATION 5 hours
- STARTING TIME 8:30 A.M
- INCLUDED ✓ Transportation roundtrip, Tour Guide
- NOT INCLUDED ✘ Entrance to National Park
➝ HIDDEN LAGOONS OF BALTINACHE
We will visit a set of 7 salt water lagoons, being able to swim in the first and last of them!
Its impeccable transparency and colors with turquoise tones, contrast with the white color of the salt, living one of the most beautiful landscapes in the region.
Turistour Base: Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451
- A minimum of 2 people is required to take the tour
- Please note: Confirm the departure time, it can vary depending on the season of the year. This tour is subject to weather conditions
- What to bring: warm clothing, windbreaker, sunscreen, water, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, swimsuit, change of clothes, towel.